I did have another strip where I was going to introduce Jeremy, but this one just fell out of the end of my pencil first!
Lessons Learned for Next Time
- Whoops! My attempt to adjust my wife’s bust was rather noticeable, eh?
- Oh yeah – and only half a phone.
- The general idea was, the button not only triggers the curtain-opening motor at the top of frame #2 but also pushes the alien statue out on a piston. Sadly, I didn’t have the room for the piston machinery…
Awesome Stuff I Can’t Wait to Try Again
- Angled frames! Glad I figured out how to do those properly.
- Also glad I got the pose of the technician administering the flu shot down!
- Actually, I can wait to draw an Alien again – but I’m glad I got it!