The last one came three weeks early, so naturally this one comes two months late!
This one’s another labour of love, although I didn’t write it. It’s a vignette written by Steve Jackson of Steve Jackson Games, and it taps straight into my love of Big Machines. It’s called “Ogre.”
A little after the reading I catch you folks up on what’s been happening ’round my neck of the woods!
Please note: The “Ogre” vignette is copyright Steve Jackson Games, Incorporated.
If You Want To Skip Ahead
- Ogre, by Steve Jackson: 00:54
- Reflections on Ogre: 09:27
- Catch-up on Last Year: 11:02
- What Do You Want To See / Hear Next? 25:26
Questions for Listeners
- What’s your favourite old-school game (from whichever years your “old school” comes from)?
- What’s your favourite Big Machine?
- What do you want to see more of?
- Anything you’d like me to read?
- Do you want to do an interview / chat?
- Ogre (Steve Jackson Games)
- Punch On Australia / ESGN
- Forza Motorsport 4
- NaNoWriMo – the National Novel Writing Month